Duration: 30 Minutes - £35 per course
Smoke inhalation, damage and destruction of assets, and even loss of life: workplace fires can have devastating consequences. It’s vital that you do your bit to help prevent fires in the workplace and that you know how to safely respond in the event of a fire.
Explain how fire starts and spreads
• Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation
• Explain the purpose of fire risk assessment
• Explain the roles and responsibilities of the employer and employees with respect to fire prevention and awareness
• Identify common fire safety signs
• Identify potential fire hazards
• Recognise different fire prevention measures
• Recognise the different types of fire-fighting equipment and extinguishers
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.