Tool Safety: Screwdrivers; Wrenches; Pliers; Hammers and Mallets; Chisels and Punches; Knives; Electric Tools; Pneumatic Tools; Gasoline-Powered Tools
• Describe proper and improper dress for working with rotating power tools.
• Explain proper handling and storage of gasoline.
• Explain the importance of grounding electric tools.
• List one safety rule to follow when using each of the following: screwdriver, wrench, pliers, hammer, chisel, knife.
• Name at least three causes of hand tool accidents.
• Name two hazards involved in pneumatic tool use and explain how to guard against them.
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.