The aim of this course is to give you an awareness of the dangers associated with high noise levels and the problems they can cause. You will also explore the regulations and protection measures that are in place to protect you from these dangers, enabling you to work safely in noisy environments.
• Identify the regulations in place to control noise at work
• State how sound is measured
• Explain the hierarchy of control for noise at work
• Outline how assessment of noise and health helps control noise at work
• Describe the different types of hearing loss
• Summarise your responsibilities relating to noise at work
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.