Describes properties, characteristics, and classifications of each material. Covers synthetic and natural materials. Examines various paints and coatings, their proper use, preparation, and application. Surveys industrial chemicals. Chemical safety precautions are covered, along with the proper use of protective equipment.
• Demonstrate how to mix a small batch of mortar.
• Explain how to remove an oil stain from concrete.
• List the ingredients in concrete.
• List the steps in repairing a hole in wallboard.
• State the definition of spalling, crazing, and dusting.
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.