Duration: 35 Minutes - £55 per course
The aim of this course is to give you an understanding of what PUWER covers and when it applies. This course consists of two modules: you will first discover what the regulations are and what they cover and then move on to look at how the regulations are applied.
• Describe the special requirements for certain types of equipment under PUWER
• Describe what PUWER covers
• Explain why PUWER is required
• Identify what the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) are
• Outline the legal duties that employers have under PUWER
• Summarise how equipment risks are assessed and controlled
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.