Duration: 20 Minutes - £55 per course
Your hands are one of your most useful and frequently used tools at work. Hand injuries can be serious and have long lasting effects on both your life and work, so it's vital to protect your hands from harm. This course provides an overview of some common injuries and hazards for hands, and describes the various ways in which you can reduce risk and protect against accidents and injury.
• Describe how to protect your hands from accidents and injury
• Explain how the risks associated with vibration are assessed and controlled
• Identify common workplace hand injuries
• Outline the hierarchy of control and how it applies to hand safety
• Outline the symptoms and effects of Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and carpal tunnel syndrome
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.