Workplace First Aid
First Aid is essential for the immediate treatment of injuries before help from the emergency services arrive. Taking this course could mean the difference between life and death and help minimise the severity of an injury.
Duration: 40 Minutes
Employees have more control than they may realize over preventing fires in the workplace. For this reason, it is important for employees to know some basic safety methods for preventing fires and some basic techniques for managing a fire in case one breaks out. This course will reinforce your understanding of how to prevent and manage fires in the workplace.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Accident Reporting (RIDDOR)
Accident Reporting will help make you aware of the different kinds of incidents which need to be reported at work, what procedures to follow, how to collect data and how to maintain proper RIDDOR records.
Duration: 30 Minutes
Workplace First Aid Course Details
• Appreciate the importance of First Aid at work.
• Identify the correct steps when responding to an accident, incident or injury.
• Recognise the legal obligations and minimum provisions with respect to First Aid.
• Take appropriate action in response to accidents and emergencies at work.
Fire Safety Course Details
Topic I: How Fires Start
• Explain how fires start.
Topic II: Preventing Fires
• Describe two general categories of fire prevention methods and list examples of each.
Topic III: Managing Fire Situations
• Describe some common workplace evacuation procedures.
• Explain how to select and use common types of fire extinguishing equipment.
Accident Reporting (RIDDOR) Course Details
• Appreciate the purpose and relevance of RIDDOR.
• Explain recent changes and exemptions.
• Explain the ways of making and amending reports.
• Identify the guidelines for keeping records.
• Identify the reporting requirements.
• Recognise the different reports that are required.
Upon a successful pass, you will be issued with a Printable Certificate of Competence valid for 1 Year.