Any personnel who are required to operate a Rear Dump Truck who have no experience or have some experience of operating but no formal instruction.
The CPCS Rear Dump Truck course will provide delegates with the foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining dump trucks with an articulated chassis.
The CPCS Rear Dump Truck course consists of the following:-
- Operating the machine to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are neccessary, and how to carry them out.
Upon successful completion of the CPCS Rear Dump Truck course delegates will receive a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card and a CITB National Construction College Certificate.
- Hard Hat
- Steel Toe Capped Boots
- Safety Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Hi-Vis Vest or Jacket
Delegates do not require any previous experience, however, they must have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test no more than two years before attending this course.
Do I need to pay for my training before I do it?
Yes you do, you can pay online when you book your course, or call 0845 872 3411 and pay with a credit card over the phone. Customers with credit terms, please call Training Plus to book your course on 0845 872 3411.
Are there any car parking spaces available?
Yes, there are a lot of FREE car parking spaces available in the area.
What accommodation is available?
There are a variety of hotels and B & B’s in the area. There is a list available to assist you with booking your stay.
Am I going to feel safe during my course participation?
Beside the fact that our staff and the environment of the school will make you feel happy and safe, CCTV is operating in most of the school’s areas.
I’m getting on a bit, is it like going back to school and will I feel out of place?
Not at all. A large percentage of our learners are mature students simply keeping up to date with current standards. Everybody is made to feel welcome in the centre.